Riding capacity 6 passengers
* You are covered under Japanese Accident Insurance Policy.
(I have been proud of accident-free driving)
About the sightseeing course, we suggest it with responsibility.
An English guide of the Japan Tourism Agency authorization suggests a recommended sightseeing course after having asked about your requests.
－ Usage time system Charter fee for one car －
* Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (MLIT) approved fare revision
|6,980JPY/an hour, Half time 3,490JPY|
Revision History by MLIT
* 2023-5-1 The taxi charge in Kyoto is changed for authorization fare revision * 6,980JPY/an hour, Half time 3,490JPＹ
No guide fee required.
* 2022-2-14 The taxi charge in Kyoto is changed for authorization fare revision * 6,100JPY/an hour, Half time 3,050JPＹ
* 2019-10-1 The taxi charge in Kyoto is changed for authorization fare revision * 6,720JPY/an hour, Half time 3,360JPY
* 2016-6-4 The vehicle model of the sights taxi was changed from Toyota CROWN to the ALPHARD, riding capacity 6 passengers.
Payability by the credit card, AMEX, VISA, MASTER Card, Diners Club, JCB.
It is said that there are about 400 shrines and about 1,600 temples in Kyoto city.
There are also 100 famous places in kyoto. If you add Nara and Lake Biwa, I think you can go around even in 1 years.
Therefore, after asking the customer's wishes, I will propose and guide you to a memorable "special ancient city trip (famous temple / ancient temple)" in a limited time.
Charter fee <Estimated>
* Please contact me for your desired proposed course and budget.
Approximately 28k JPY
Ref. 4 representative famous places course
(Toji Temple, Nijo Castle, Daitoku-ji Temple, Kinkaku-ji Temple)
Approximately 50k JPY
Ref. 6 representative famous places course
(Kiyomizu-dera Temple, Ginkaku-ji Temple, Nijo Castle, Kinkakuji Temple, Ryoan-ji Temple, Arashiyama erea)
* About the erea
Central erea : To-ji Temple, Nijo-jo Castle, Kyoto Imperial Palace, etc.
Sakyo erea (Leftward) : Kiyomizu-dera Temple, Ginkaku-ji Temple, Honen-in Temple, Shisendo Temple, etc.
Ukyo erea (Rightward) : Arashiyama, Sagano, Ryoan-ji Temple, etc.
Kitayama (Northern) erea : Kinkaku-ji Temple, Daitoku-ji Temple, Kifune Shrine, Kurama-dera Temple, etc.
South erea : Uji Byodo-in Temple, Ikkyu-ji temple, etc.
The above fees for will be applied to the Kyoto City erea.
In addition to proposing sightseeing courses, we will arrange souvenirs and rest areas to flexibly respond to customer requests.
I'll guide you there with you.
Please bear your admission fee, parking fee, and highway toll.
The admission fee for the driver is free.
Name: Nobuaki Nagata
Government licensed guide/ English-speaking taxi driver
Cert. No. Kyoto EN00383